Alpinestars Patron Jacket GTX - Black | A360651810D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 3 pockets, 2 waterproof pockets
A Gore-Tex jacket with real substance: Following the success of the Patron GTX trousers, we now present you with the matching Alpinestars Patron motorcycle jacket. Combining to form the ultimate Gore-Tex combo, the Patron boasts all the features you'd expect from an adventure touring jacket. From the protection to the comfort features, this jacket screams quality and it looks pretty awesome too!
• Multi-panel main shell construction with reinforced shoulder & elbow areas for an optimal combination of durability, abrasion-resistance & weight
• GORE-TEX main chassis which is bonded for weight-saving, plus exceptional waterproofing & breathability
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 70g, sleeves) features comfort edge & hook & loop grip closure-securing internal pockets
• Multiple fit & volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm & helps keep garment & protection in position
• Hook & loop grip cuff closures aid fit
• Front waterproof pockets & internal document pocket & rear large utility pocket for safe & convenient storage
• Waterproof zips throughout garment for guaranteed dry storage
• Innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on chest, an extensive rear air exhaust on back, plus vent openings on upper arms offer superior interior cooling which, when working together, offers unrivalled levels of airflow & prevents the build of potentially fatiguing heat
• Accordion textile stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit & comfort & to reduce fatigue
• Adjustable waist belt offers additional support & personalized fit while helping keep protection in position
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable & replaceable CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Innovative hi-vis armband can be stored in sleeve pocket, plus reflective detailing on front & back improves rider visibility
• Soft collar inner liner with padded edging to improve comfort
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars textile touring riding pants
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.