Alpinestars Polar Gloves GTX - Black | A352511610D Construction: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane & Thinsulate lining
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
As the name would suggest, these are TOASTY! 100g Thinsulate lining on the back of the hand keeps the part of your hand that is most exposed to the wind-chill warm on those winter rides. There's no more knitted cuff, it's been upgraded to neoprene, which offers more waterproofing than the previous cuff of the Polar gloves from Alpinestars.
A great choice of motorcycle gloves: The knuckle armour is hard for impact protection with reinforcements at the landing zones, to keep you protected from road rash. There's also a Gore-Tex membrane, which is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Gore-Tex guarantees waterproofing for the life of these motorcycle gloves. Awesome!
Manufacturer Specification • Durable leather & textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper & fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX structuring which is also extremely breathable
• Track-proven over-moulded polymer hard knuckle protection for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars patented finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation & leather contortion in the event of a slide
• Thermal lining with reduced palm area for comfort & grip, plus full finger thermal lining for overall warmth performance
• Mid-length glove styling & cuff closure gives optimum fit under jacket sleeves to enhance the waterproofing
• Extended leather inserts on thumb, index & middle fingers for superior fit & feel
• Leather palm area with synthetic reinforcement for added grip & abrasion performance
• Thermo-formed foam padding on the knuckle, fingers & palm zones offers added protection
• Wrist closure system offers secure fit
• Polymer finger-stylus for ease of use with bike navigation systems
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility in poor light
• Comes in international sizes: S-3XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.