Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Primer Drystar Gloves WP - Black Red
Construction: Drystar Performance waterproof membrane with insulation
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Gauntlet long cuff with secure wrist closure
The ideal commuter glove: This Primer motorcycle glove from Alpinestars is perfect for riders looking for a waterproof glove that can see them through chilly autumn rides and early spring mornings. With light back of hand insulation, the Primer will fight off windchill, whilst the long gauntlet cuff provides a bit more warmth around the wrist. Practical features such as the touchscreen compatible fingertips and the handy visor wiper make these gloves awesome value for money.
• Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric & softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm & thumb
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm & outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike's’s controls
• Incorporates Alpinestars’ waterproof Drystar performance sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction to promotes dexterity & sensitivity of bike's controls
• Incorporates insulating membrane (60g) for performance in colder climates
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Advanced polymer over-molded hard knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impairing hand flex or movement
• Auto semi-lock zipper puller for personalization
• Stretch panel on backhand & finger tips to increase flexibility & comfort
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS/smartphones
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear
• Long, gauntlet cuff construction with hook & loop grip closure
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility
• PRIMER Drystar GLOVE is CE certified level 1
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.