• Constructed from supple & durable full-grain leather & poly-fabric core abrasion for optimized levels of resistance & durability
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls
• Leather reinforced outer hand with advanced foam padding on landing zones provide maximum comfort & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Advanced carbon compound palm slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Advanced carbon compound knuckle protection system to absorb & dissipate impact
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved fit & comfort
• Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the glove to help protect wrist bone
• Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff keeps glove safely & securely in position
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll & separation during impacts
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The Rage DRYSTAR® Glove is CE certified to Level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.