Alpinestars Rage Drystar Gloves WP - Black White Red
Construction: Drystar waterproof membrane
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
An aggressive name to suit its aggressive appearance: These Rage motorcycle gloves from Alpinestars just look awesome. The perfect choice for a rider that needs protection, yet likes a short cuffed glove. Getting caught out in summer showers is not a problem thanks to the Drystar membrane. The waterproofing is laminated to the glove to reduce bulk and ensure full protection from the elements.
Protection you'd expect: The knuckle protection as well as the palm slider is carbon fibre injected with TPR to absorb and dissipate energy in the event of impact. The cuff closure, though short, still wraps effectively around the wrist to protect the wrist bone.
Comfort is not compromised: Ergonomic stretch on the palms and fingers reduce fatigue and give a superior and flexible fit. The reinforcements on the palm and thumbs mean you have better grip on the handlebars and feel more in control on the road. A sports styled glove perfect for riders who want Alpinestars performance without breaking the bank.
• Constructed from supple & durable full-grain leather & poly-fabric core abrasion for optimized levels of resistance & durability
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bikeâ€™s controls
• Leather reinforced outer hand with advanced foam padding on landing zones provide maximum comfort & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Advanced carbon compound palm slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Advanced carbon compound knuckle protection system to absorb & dissipate impact
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved fit & comfort
• Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the glove to help protect wrist bone
• Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff keeps glove safely & securely in position
• Touch screen compatible fingertip (more...)
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.