• Multi-fabric poly-shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Strategically positioned abrasion & tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Removable thermal lining means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while accordion stretch panels on knee provides enhanced freedom of movement
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
• Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) zippered thigh openings allow for personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Velcro Waist & leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.