Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Raider Drystar Trousers Reg WP - Black White Red
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 2 pockets
Designed to go with Alpinestars Drystar jackets. These are perfect to wear with the likes of the Alpinestars Gunner and other textile jackets from Alpinestars. Trade up from the AST-1 trousers with a pair of Drystar trousers from Alpinestars.
Great for all weather riding: A long zip with reflective detailing allows easy access and removal, even on the side of the road! Accordion stretch at the knee with stretch panels in the areas with most movement offer a super comfortable fit. A removable thermal liner allows you to wear these in all weather, whilst Dynamic Flow Control offers ventilation in summer.
The features you’d expect: CE armour at the knees offers impact protection, whilst a pre-curved leg helps reduce fatigue as you aren’t fighting against the fabric. These really look absolutely killer in the black, white, red combo.
• Multi-fabric poly-shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Strategically positioned abrasion & tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Removable thermal lining means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while accordion stretch panels on knee provides enhanced freedom of movement
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
• Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) zippered thigh openings allow for personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Velcro Waist & leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.