Alpinestars Ramjet Trousers Air - Black | A332451710D
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
• Adventure touring motorcycle trousers for summer
• Removable CE certified protection at the knees
• Jet Ventilation system for direct airflow to legs
Fresh from Italy. These are the new addition to the adventure touring motorcycle clothing range from Alpinestars. They are highly vented and so they are perfect for summer riding. The main construction of the Alpinestars Ramjet Air trousers is a multifabric outer shell with strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels which help with freedom of movement and comfort.
The protection that you need. As well as being made with an abrasion resistant outer, the Ramjet Air trousers also feature removable CE certified knee armour to reduce the effects of impact in an accident, plus PE padding located at the hips, which can be bumped up to full-on protection with the addition of separately sold Alpinestars Nucleon hip protectors. Reflective detailing at the sides of the legs make you much easier to see when riding in poor light conditions.
The comfort you want. On top of the poly-fabric stretch panels, there are accordions at the back of the knees and back of the waist to further improve comfort. The legs are pre-curved to help reduce rider fatigue and the back of the waist comes up higher than older Alpinestars trousers to keep windchill at bay. The Jet Ventilation System on the thighs allows you to open a large flap using a combination of zip and Velcro, and secure it out of the way so that the mesh panel is open to get as much air as possible to keep you cool as you ride. The waist is adjustable with a D-Ring and secured to your size with Velcro. The ankles also have Velcro adjusters and there are two zippered hand pockets.
• Multifabric shell construction
• Accordions on the knees at waist to improve comfort
• Strategically placed poly- fabric stretch panels helps movement & comfort on the bike
• Pre curved leg construction & high back profile
• Velcro & D-Ring waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Snap button & hook closing zip fly
• 2 Zippered hand pockets
• Velcro ankle adjusters
• Foldable panels on the upper front & fixed mesh panel on lower front for a better breathability
• Removable CE certified knee protectors
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets
• Reflective detailing on the side improves riders visibility
• Hip pad with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip pads available as accessory upgrade)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.