Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Ramjet Trousers Air - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
• Adventure touring motorcycle trousers for summer
• Removable CE certified protection at the knees
• Jet Ventilation system for direct airflow to legs
Fresh from Italy. These are the new addition to the adventure touring motorcycle clothing range from Alpinestars. They are highly vented and so they are perfect for summer riding. The main construction of the Alpinestars Ramjet Air trousers is a multifabric outer shell with strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels which help with freedom of movement and comfort.
The protection that you need. As well as being made with an abrasion resistant outer, the Ramjet Air trousers also feature removable CE certified knee armour to reduce the effects of impact in an accident, plus PE padding located at the hips, which can be bumped up to full-on protection with the addition of separately sold Alpinestars Nucleon hip protectors. Reflective detailing at the sides of the legs make you much easier to see when riding in poor light conditions.
The comfort you want. On top of the poly-fabric stretch panels, there are accordions at the back of the knees and back of the waist to further improve comfort. The legs are pre-curved to help reduce rider fatigue and the back of the waist comes up higher than older Alpinestars trousers to keep windchill at bay. The Jet Ventilation System on the thighs allows you to open a large flap using a combination of zip and Velcro, and secure it out of the way so that the mesh panel is open to get as much air as possible to keep you cool as you ride. The waist is adjustable with a D-Ring and secured to your size with Velcro. The ankles also have Velcro adjusters and there are two zippered hand pockets.
• Multifabric shell construction
• Accordions on the knees at waist to improve comfort
• Strategically placed poly- fabric stretch panels helps movement & comfort on the bike
• Pre curved leg construction & high back profile
• Velcro & D-Ring waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Snap button & hook closing zip fly
• 2 Zippered hand pockets
• Velcro ankle adjusters
• Foldable panels on the upper front & fixed mesh panel on lower front for a better breathability
• Removable CE certified knee protectors
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets
• Reflective detailing on the side improves riders visibility
• Hip pad with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip pads available as accessory upgrade)
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.