Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Revenant Jacket GTX Pro Airbag Compatible - Black
Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, External sliders, Waterproof pockets, Inner cuff
Innovatively designed: The Revenant GTX Pro motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is their addition to the adventure rally market with Tech-Air Airbag compatibility. There's plenty of airflow thanks to 11 ventilation points and the back pocket is designed for a hydration pack. The elbows feature Alpinestars highly abrasion resistant material which is also anti-scratch, avoiding any damage to your paintwork. Personal touches such as the Velcro tabs on the arms allowing you to customise with name badges, combine to make the Revenant something really special.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed & developed to provide optimum levels of comfort & performance for adventure touring
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with stretch zones on the rear to accommodate the airbag’s inflated volume without compromising seams or materials
• The garment’s ergonomic design & adjustments means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
• Features GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a strong outer material & a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability
• Strategically positioned Armacor reinforcements on shoulder, elbow & upper back for durability & comfort. Armacor’s advanced material construction means it is water & windproof while allowing high levels of moisture management
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Durable aramid reinforcement on elbows incorporate PU print texturing inserts for increased abrasion resistance
• Advanced ventilation system comprised of multi-air intakes on front & exhaust ports on rear for the highest level of cooling airflow of any Alpinestars touring jacket
• Strategically positioned stretch paneling provides optimized all-round fit
• Hook & loop grip closure wrist, waist & sleeve adjusters allow for highly personalized fit & helps ensure garment & its protection stay close to the body in the event of a slide
• Sleeve adjustment system allows for reduced material bunching for comfort & safety
• Multi-storage system comprising of front & chest pockets & rear lumbar compartment for convenience
• Incorporates a hydration back pocket & conduits to allow integration of camel pack as an accessory upgrade
• Reflective print detailing to improve night/poor light visibility of the rider
• Rear utility pocket is removable for convenience
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.