Alpinestars Revenant Jacket GTX Pro Airbag Compatible - Black | A360351810D Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, External sliders, Waterproof pockets, Inner cuff
Innovatively designed: The Revenant GTX Pro motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is their addition to the adventure rally market with Tech-Air Airbag compatibility. There's plenty of airflow thanks to 11 ventilation points and the back pocket is designed for a hydration pack. The elbows feature Alpinestars highly abrasion resistant material which is also anti-scratch, avoiding any damage to your paintwork. Personal touches such as the Velcro tabs on the arms allowing you to customise with name badges, combine to make the Revenant something really special.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed & developed to provide optimum levels of comfort & performance for adventure touring
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with stretch zones on the rear to accommodate the airbag’s inflated volume without compromising seams or materials
• The garment’s ergonomic design & adjustments means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
• Features GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a strong outer material & a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability
• Strategically positioned Armacor reinforcements on shoulder, elbow & upper back for durability & comfort. Armacor’s advanced material construction means it is water & windproof while allowing high levels of moisture management
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Durable aramid reinforcement on elbows incorporate PU print texturing inserts for increased abrasion resistance
• Advanced ventilation system comprised of multi-air intakes on front & exhaust ports on rear for the highest level of cooling airflow of any Alpinestars touring jacket
• Strategically positioned stretch paneling provides optimized all-round fit
• Hook & loop grip closure wrist, waist & sleeve adjusters allow for highly personalized fit & helps ensure garment & its protection stay close to the body in the event of a slide
• Sleeve adjustment system allows for reduced material bunching for comfort & safety
• Multi-storage system comprising of front & chest pockets & rear lumbar compartment for convenience
• Incorporates a hydration back pocket & conduits to allow integration of camel pack as an accessory upgrade
• Reflective print detailing to improve night/poor light visibility of the rider
• Rear utility pocket is removable for convenience
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.