Alpinestars Ridge Drystar Boots V2 WP - Black | A244201810D Outer: Waterproof microfibre
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side zip closure with Velcro calf adjustment
An evolving boot: The Ridge motorcycle boot has been in the Alpinestars line-up for over a decade! Over the years we've seen plenty of updates, however none quite as drastic as this latest version. The most radical difference to note is the closure. Now more conventional, the Ridge Drystar V2 features a side zip closure rather than the previous front Velcro strap. Benefitting from Drystar waterproofing, the Ridge is the perfect choice for entry level touring riders looking for a short boot that they can rely on.
Manufacturer Specification • Extensive front & rear accordions flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control & support Microfiber shell retains shape while offering durability
• Medial zipper closure with a zip covered from flap hook & loop grip closure for a better & more secure ride
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection & durability
• Alpinestars DRYSTAR membrane for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability in difficult weather conditions
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort & incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls
• Double layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving & protection against impacts
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial & lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection & comfort
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot & incorporates a structured shank reinforcement
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam & textile for memory & comfort
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of touring
• RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.