Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Ridge Drystar Boots V2 WP - Black
Outer: Waterproof microfibre
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side zip closure with Velcro calf adjustment
An evolving boot: The Ridge motorcycle boot has been in the Alpinestars line-up for over a decade! Over the years we've seen plenty of updates, however none quite as drastic as this latest version. The most radical difference to note is the closure. Now more conventional, the Ridge Drystar V2 features a side zip closure rather than the previous front Velcro strap. Benefitting from Drystar waterproofing, the Ridge is the perfect choice for entry level touring riders looking for a short boot that they can rely on.
• Extensive front & rear accordions flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control & support Microfiber shell retains shape while offering durability
• Medial zipper closure with a zip covered from flap hook & loop grip closure for a better & more secure ride
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection & durability
• Alpinestars DRYSTAR membrane for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability in difficult weather conditions
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort & incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls
• Double layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving & protection against impacts
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial & lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection & comfort
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot & incorporates a structured shank reinforcement
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam & textile for memory & comfort
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of touring
• RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|37||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.