Alpinestars Riley Drainpipe Jeans Ladies - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Motorcycle jeans with technical inspiration: Designed to look and have the technical features of sport leather trousers. If you were looking at leather trousers, but want to ride in jeans, these are the ones!
Authentic motorcycle jeans: 13oz denim offers the look and feel of fashion jeans, whilst sport riding fit ensures that you don't expose your behind in a sport position. New type CE knee bio-armour offers impact protection and the knee armour is adjustable to the perfect height. There's hip padding, which can be upgraded to hip armour and Kevlar at the bum and knee offers the abrasion resistance you want.
Previously sold at £199.97.
• Specially created by Alpinestars women’s design department for an optimized female performance fit
• Regular/slim cut 13oz denim for a fashionable & long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of the CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure fit
• Accordion denim stretch panel on knees & seat area for excellent fit in the riding position
• Strong twin stitched main seam construction for added durability
• Pre-shaped leg construction is anatomically optimized for specific female riding position
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & interior pockets
• Astars leather belt patch & leather logos on front
• Available in international sizes: 24-34
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.