Alpinestars Riley Drainpipe Jeans Ladies - Black | A333961610D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Motorcycle jeans with technical inspiration: Designed to look and have the technical features of sport leather trousers. If you were looking at leather trousers, but want to ride in jeans, these are the ones!
Authentic motorcycle jeans: 13oz denim offers the look and feel of fashion jeans, whilst sport riding fit ensures that you don't expose your behind in a sport position. New type CE knee bio-armour offers impact protection and the knee armour is adjustable to the perfect height. There's hip padding, which can be upgraded to hip armour and Kevlar at the bum and knee offers the abrasion resistance you want.
Manufacturer Specification • Specially created by Alpinestars women’s design department for an optimized female performance fit
• Regular/slim cut 13oz denim for a fashionable & long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of the CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure fit
• Accordion denim stretch panel on knees & seat area for excellent fit in the riding position
• Strong twin stitched main seam construction for added durability
• Pre-shaped leg construction is anatomically optimized for specific female riding position
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & interior pockets
• Astars leather belt patch & leather logos on front
• Available in international sizes: 24-34
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.