Alpinestars Santa Fe Drystar Jacket Air WP - Black Grey | A3206316111D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: 4 pockets, Stretch panelsRide, arrive, walk-about and ride some more! The Santa Fe Drystar Air jacket is the leading light when it comes to being versatile and ready to adapt to your requirements. How? The outer mesh panel jacket is designed to be a rugged touring jacket with vented panels, complete with 'road kill' pocket on the back, a rear pocket for a hydration pack and plenty of adjustment. To add versatility, it features a removable wind-breaker jacket that is substantial enough (and designed with the intent) to be worn as a casual jacket when you have arrived at your location. And, of course, there is a removable quilted thermal lining to keep you warmer when required. In other words, this Alpinestars jacket does it all!
Protected and protected: The latest Bio Air armour is a significant improvement, exceeding the Level 2 norm by 30%+ even towards the edge areas. Armour up further with Nucleon KR Ci chest panels and back panel. That sorts the impact protection. and the weather protection is guaranteed with the substantial Drystar inner jacket. The outer shell features Alpinestars' distinct waterproof inner pocket.
Stand-out feature: Touring-quality mesh jacket that adapts to your needs with removable linings. This jacket has matching trousers, the Alpinestars Sonoran Drystar Overtrousers.
Previously sold at £299.99.
• Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest, back & sleeves for internal cooling airflow
• Fixed full mesh lining improves garment’s all-round breathability & cooling performance
• Removable & interchangeable DRYSTAR liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability
• Removable & interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates
Protection & Comfort:
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Air elbow & shoulder protectors. Bio-Air protection inserts are perforated to improve garment’s ventilation properties
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
• Zippered rear compartment pocket for addition of water hydration pack & hose
• Safe & convenient storage options with highly water-resistant front cargo-style pockets & large, Velcro -closing rear utility pocket
• Interior waterproof compartment keeps documents & belongings safe & dry
• D-ring waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit & helps keep jacket & protection close to the body for improved performance
• 3D mesh & textile collar for high levels of breathability & comfort
• Excellent garment fit offered via D-ring sleeve volume-control system to keep jacket & protection close to the body
• Optimized for use with range of textile touring pants with internal waist connection zipper
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer durability & adaptable & secure convenience
• Integrated reflective graphic details & logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Available in sizes: S-4XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.