Alpinestars SM10 Supertech Meta MX Helmet - Anthracite Grey Orange | A83002191441D
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Closure: D-RingThe helmet we've all been waiting for! Over the years Alpinestars have built a reputation for the highest quality goods coupled with relentless technological innovation. Alpinestars' mission is to protect; so it is only right that off road riders now have the chance to be kitted out head-to-toe in Alpinestars!
What's so special? The S-M10 motocross helmet features two patented parts. First up is the A-Head system which provides the rider with the option to adjust the angle at which the helmet sits on the head. Second is the peak which has been designed to easily release for increased protection during impact. You'll notice the aggressive shape and some features you'll already be familiar with include an internal MIPS system and plenty of ventilation. This carbon fibre, lightweight lid is a must have for any off road rider who values the highest level of protection!
• Three-layer composite construction including carbon outer layer, UD carbon composite layer & an aramid fibre layer
• The Supertech M10 liner construction combines with the shell to offer highly efficient impact energy management
• Formed with a multi-density EPS polymer, the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact & provides a shape offering a close & comfortable fit
• Exhaustive impact research program has resulted in the Supertech helmet returning linear & oblique impact performance which far improves upon current helmet regulation standard limits
• For direct, linear, impact by an average magnitude of 41% & for rotational acceleration, oblique, impact performance by an average of 48%
• Four anatomical shell sizes
A-Head Adjustment System:
• Patented A-Head fitting height & angle adjustment system
• Allows the helmet to be tuned exactly to the riders preference of height & angle
• With a micro-adjustable pad that is connected to the helmet inner shell, it is possible to raise or lower the helmet fit & also, to tilt the helmet forward, or backwards
• The unique, patented, peak release system is a key part of the overall protection performance in the SM10 Helmet
• The mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain & any track conditions, but provides exactly the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detaches from the helmet shell if it is subjected to a significant impact, no matter what the angle
• Lightweight design construction
• Heat mapping tests have resulted in specifically designed ducting which produces a positive flow of ventilation into the helmet
• Inner liner optimises airflow channelling around the rider's head before being extracted through rear exhausts
• Compatible with hydration system
• Removable & washable cool-max fabric interior with anti-bacterial treatment
• Wider, 26mm chin strap with D-Ring closure
• Helmet features TPE coating washable surfaces to improve maintenance & increase durability
• Accessories included = Two peaks (Regular & Super-High) & Racing Helmet Bag
• ECE 22/05 certification
• The base of the M-10 has been sculpted to give a relief section, where the bottom profile is raised to clear the collarbone (Clavicle) & there is an energy absorption pad
• The Supertech M10 chin-bar is formed with polypropylene which, by allowing for a degree of lateral deflection, further improves impact protection for the collarbones
• Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: MIPS
• A low friction ‘slip’ layer is incorporated into the Supertech helmet, between the comfort padding layer & the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell
• Emergency Release System (ERS)
• The Supertech is also designed to allow a helmet ‘Eject’ inflation system to be fitted into the inside crown of the shell
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.