Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon Gloves V2 - Black Red White | A3567717132D
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 3-point protection, CE Lev. 1
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
• Updated version of the popular summer motorcycle gloves
• Carbon knuckle armour with palm reinforcement for protection
• Mesh panels at cuff & palm for ventilation in those summer months
Newly redesigned short cuffed sports riding motorcycle gloves. It's unusual to get a well-priced pair of motorcycle gloves that has the added protection of a Kevlar lining. That is what makes the Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon gloves so special. They are light in weight but not light-weight, so they don't weigh you down but they are not flimsy. Mesh panelling make them very cool to wear in the summer and touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs make them great for today's modern rider.
• Constructed from durable goat leather associated with 3D mesh top hand which provide an optimised airflow
• Reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip
• Multi panel leather palm & fourcettes construction
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zone provide maximum abrasion resistance
• Moulded carbon knuckle protector provides impact & abrasion protection
• Thumb padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• TPR fingers slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• TPR puller with Velcro wrist on cuff provide a secure closure
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip
• Printed & TPR logos
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.