Alpinestars SMX-6 Boots V2 - Black Yellow | A2223017155D
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• Updated popular sports riding motorcycle boots
• Bio-mechanical outer bracing system is more protective
• New water dispersal sole gives more grip on the gears
These boots are a redesigned and updated version of some of the most popular sports boots around. The SMX-6 V2 boots have had a facelift and now you can actually see some of the internal elements that protect your feet.
More comfortable and more protective than the earlier best-selling model, the SMX-5s. Every part of this boot has been carefully constructed with passion: from a bio-mechanical outer bracing system (similar to the top-end sports boots with a double hinge system fixed on the outside) to a sole that disperses water. The foot bed is constructed from EVA with Lycra which is removable and replaceable if necessary, unlikely considering the quality you get from Alpinestars. The sole means that less water stays on the bottom of your boots, great for prolonging it's life and to stop those potential slips when riding.
Knee to toe, these boots have been thought about - although, due to the aggressive styling, featuring "eyes" on the front shin area, GetGeared should probably say head to toe!Great new additions. A new microfibre design on the front, calf and rear accordion bellows gives a more durable feel, while remaining flexible with a great freedom of movement. The ankle protection can now be seen when you peel back the Velcro closure system so you know the level of protection you'll be getting. The footbed is removable and a breathable textile inner lining features anti-sliding microfibre suede reinforcement at the heel.
• New microfibre design on front, rear bellow & rear calf plus TPU ankle brace protector to give more protection, flexibility & stability
• Durable hi-tech microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
• TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin & ankle & offers improved structural integrity
• Air vents on shin plate, cuff & heel counter with breathable mesh inserts
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad & lateral ankle brace
• Internal Safety Protector: visible double density ankle protector on medial side located between the upper & lining
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw fixing concept
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti- sliding micro fibre suede reinforcement on heel area
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off & grip
• NEW SMX-6 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.