Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SMX-6 Boots V2 Ladies - Black Pink
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• Updated popular sports riding ladies motorcycle boots
• Bio-mechanical outer bracing system is more protective
• New water dispersal sole gives more grip on the gears
These ladies boots are a redesigned and updated version of some of the most popular sports boots around. The SMX-6 V2 ladies boots have had a facelift and now you can actually see some of the internal elements that protect your feet.
More comfortable and more protective than the earlier best-selling model, the ladies SMX-5s. Every part of this boot has been carefully constructed with passion: from a bio-mechanical outer bracing system (similar to the top-end sports boots with a double hinge system fixed on the outside) to a sole that disperses water. The foot bed is constructed from EVA with Lycra which is removable and replaceable if necessary, unlikely considering the quality you get from Alpinestars. The sole means that less water stays on the bottom of your boots, great for prolonging it's life and to stop those potential slips when riding.
Knee to toe, these boots have been thought about - although, due to the aggressive styling, featuring "eyes" on the front shin area, GetGeared should probably say head to toe!Great new additions. A new microfibre design on the front, calf and rear accordion bellows gives a more durable feel, while remaining flexible with a great freedom of movement. The ankle protection can now be seen when you peel back the Velcro closure system so you know the level of protection you'll be getting. The footbed is removable and a breathable textile inner lining features anti-sliding microfibre suede reinforcement at the heel.
• New microfibre design on front, rear bellow & rear calf plus TPU ankle brace protector to give more protection, flexibility & stability
• Durable hi-tech microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
• TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin & ankle & offers improved structural integrity
• Air vents on shin plate, cuff & heel counter with breathable mesh inserts
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad & lateral ankle brace
• Internal Safety Protector: visible double density ankle protector on medial side located between the upper & lining
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw fixing concept
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti- sliding micro fibre suede reinforcement on heel area
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off & grip
• NEW SMX-6 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|36||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|37||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Pink||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.