• Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic & secure fit to give superior impact & abrasion resistance. The S-MX Plus Boot is fully CE-certified
• Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) also offers added impact protection to critical ankle
• Medial-side contouring promotes greater contact with body of bike
• Dual-density screw-in toe-slider constructed from ionized aluminium & polymer for optimized levels of durability, weight-saving & abrasion resistance. Slider is replaceable
• Vented wide heel counter is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert & moulded ankle protectors
• Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect & reduce friction in event of a crash
• Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility & riding comfort
• Upper is constructed from lightweight & durable microfibre, while a contoured synthetic compound sole features aqua-dynamic channels to promote greater water run-off
• Strategically positioned front vent for improved ventilation on long or short trips
• Instep area constructed made from KEVLAR from DUPONT with speed lacing closure & elastic mounted lateral zipper for precise & secure fit
• Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap
• Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced ‘open cell’ foam for improved shock absorption
• Breathable mesh inserts & perforated side panel improve airflow
• Alpinestars anatomical & replaceable foot bed provides support arch support & improved forefoot feeling
• Available in international sizes 36-48
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.