• Fully CE-certified boot with GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproofing & breathability
• Upper is constructed from lightweight & durable microfibre & is ergonomically designed
• Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic & secure fit which affords superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system helps to limit torsion & hyper-extension of ankle articulation & offers impact protection to critical ankle areas
• Replaceable, dual-density advanced polymer toe-slider offers first-class abrasion resistance
• Vented wide heel counter extends to ankle & is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert & intelligent moulding ankle protectors
• Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect & reduce friction in event of a crash
• Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility & riding comfort
• Instep constructed from KEVLAR fibre from DUPONT with speed lacing closure & elastic-mounted lateral zipper for precise & secure fit
• Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap
• Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced ‘open cell’ foam for improved shock absorption
• Breathable mesh inserts & perforated side panel improve airflow
• Alpinestars anatomical & replaceable foot bed provides arch support & improved forefoot feeling
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.