Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SMX S Boots - Black White
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
Brand new, highly protective sports boots from the people who brought you the SMX series of boots. These are the new SMX S boots from Alpinestars. They are a stripped down version of the updated SMX-6 V2 boots. They are constructed from a durable microfibre upper, which offers strength as well as comfort and flexibility. A breathable interior liner features anti-slip suede reinforcements at he heel and an ergonomic footbed offers superior comfort and streamlining.
The high levels of protection that you expect from the Alpinestars SMX boots feature here as well. A new TPU shin plate was inspired by racers and protects from both impact and abrasion. TPU double density ankle protectors are placed under the outer shell in two positions and an internal toe box helps to protect the more delicate end of your feet.
• Durable microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility & comfort.
• New TPU shin plate protector design inspired by racing for superior impact & abrasion resistance.
• External TPR injected ankle support to optimize protection & stability.
• TPU double density ankles protectors are layered under the upper in both lateral & medial side.
• Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining & superior fit & comfort.
• Integrated replaceable TPU slider clip without screw.
• FPU Shift pad with technical texture for added grip.
• Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure.
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper.
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support.
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip & comfort.
• SMX-S boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|36||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|37||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|49||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.