Alpinestars Sonoran Drystar Overtrousers Air WP - Black | A322661610D
Protection: Knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Stretch panels, 2 pocketsJeans or proper protection? Why choose, have both! The Sonoran Drystar Air trousers are uniquely designed as mesh pants to go over your jeans and uniquely offer the option of a removable wind-breaker lining. Be ready to adapt to your needs with these Alpinestars trousers!
Protected and protected: The latest Bio Air armour is a significant improvement, exceeding the Level 2 norm by 30%+ even towards the edge areas. and the weather protection is guaranteed with the reliable Drystar inner lining when you need it.
Stand-out feature: Quality mesh overtrousers that adapt to your needs with a removable wind-breaker lining. These trousers have a matching jacket, the Alpinestars Santa Fe Drystar jacket.
Previously sold at £199.99.
• Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow
• Removable waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability
• Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee & back affords a superior riding fit
• Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage
• Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armour provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling. Knee protector is housed in a mesh compartment that allows for the protector to be set in a range of positions depending on leg length
• Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather & textile jackets
• Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure
• A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots
• Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility
• Premium YKK zippers for durability & personalized fit
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.