Alpinestars SP-1 Boots V2 - Black Silver Yellow | A2511018159D Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Speed laced with Velcro tab
Perfect for sportsbike inspired road riding: Offering the best features that Alpinestars has to give, the SP-1's are a hybrid between an ankle boot and a riding shoe. The upper looks similar to the popular Faster shoes, but the heel construction and sole are derived from a racing boot. The result? A stylish boot that's sturdy and robust, the perfect choice for riders who like the look of riding shoes but want something that's packing a punch!
Manufacturer Specification • The main upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable & abrasion-resistance microfiber with front (tongue) & rear accordion zones support & comfort
• Tongue & rear accordion made by lightweight padded material that offer superior comfort
• Improved levels of airflow & inner ventilation provided by lateral air Intake with metallic mesh
• New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology for improved quick precise & secure closure
• Higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and loop closure & debossed Alpinestars logo
• Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection & flexibility in keys area
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion & gives greater stability
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection & durability
• Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Breathable textile lining with anti-sliding microfiber suede on the heel area helps keep foot in position while riding
• Removable anatomic EVA foam foot bed for arch support & comfort
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
• Welded reflective insert on rear improves night time visibility
• The SP-1 v2 Shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.