Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Leather Jacket - Black Red
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Stretch panels
Now CE approved! This leather jacket features 1.3mm leather with vents for improved airflow. Pre-curved sleeves help with comfort and reduce rider fatigue. You have Removable CE certified Bio-Armour on the inside at the shoulders and elbows, with DFS protectors on the outside of the shoulders covered in cow hide leather. There's a pocket for both chest and back protection, which is available separately. There is also a connection zipper at the bottom of the back for connecting your Alpinestars sports trousers to stop the jacket from riding up.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 13mm genuine bovine leather
• Stretch panels on sleeves, side, chest & shoulder blades further improve fit & feel
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit
• Two zippered hand pockets for practicality
• Printed logos & graphic details reduce weight & improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort & performance
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
• Chest & back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• Inner removable thermal liner for added versatility
• CE-certified Bio Armor on the shoulders & elbow protectors for enhanced levels of protection
• GP Lite external protection on the shoulders offers additional impact protection
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.