Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SP-2 Gloves V2 - Black
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Updated and improved: Alpinestars have taken an already popular glove and given it some technical updates that makes for a more aggressive model. The SP-2 motorcycle gloves now feature a three piece PU moulded knuckle - as seen on top of the range race gloves! You may be surprised to hear that PU moulding is better than carbon for impact protection and benefits from a more flexible shape for improved mobility. The perfect choice for riders who want aggressive sports style with the protection for road riding.
• Full premium leather main construction, with leather palm for comfort & control & perforated leather on top hand & wrist for excellent levels of breathability
• Alpinestars’ Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density polymer mould construction for superior levels of impact & abrasion resistance
• Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow for cooling performance
• Alpinestars’ double wrist closure system, with hook & loop grip closures to ensure close fit & security closure
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance & durability
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers & thumb to increase fit & directional movement & comfort
• Thumb & palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip & movement
• Alpinestars’ ergonomic stretch insert between palm & thumb
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with handheld devices
• Integrated 3mm foam padding Designed specifically for an optimized women’s sport riding fit
• Integrated foam padding 3mm on fingers helps fit & comfort
• Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll & separation during crash
• Racing styled, mid-size cuff length for additional coverage
• This garment is CE certified level 1
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.