• Top hand built with high performance PU leather associated with perforated goat leather which provide an optimised airflow
• Reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip
• Full leather palm construction
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones
• Moulded hard-knuckle protector provides impact & abrasion protection
• Palm, thumb & fingers padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• Wrist flap with Velcro on cuff provides a secure closure
• Pinky side wall suede reinforcement
• Goat leather fourcettes
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Third & fourth finger bridge
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.