Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SP Gloves Air - Black
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Cool: These summer mesh gloves perform and look the part. With extra mesh panels between the fingers and across the back of your hand, your palms keep cool regardless of summer heat or nerve-tingling speeds.
And protected: The Alpinestars SP Air gloves are part of Alpinestars' Sport Performance range; in reality they are a hybrid taking clear inspiration from the GP Tech series with its 2-part knuckle armour and impact zone protectors but fitted into the less structured fit of an SP range glove.
Stand-out feature: Fully featured mesh performance gloves without sacrificing protection.
• Supple, durable full-grain leather chassis incorporating strategically placed 3D mesh inserts for optimized airflow & comfort
• Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Localized perforations on palm & backhand surface & ventilated & mesh finger sidewalls offer exceptional all-round air flow
• TPR air intakes on fingers & knuckle protection prevent the build-up of sweat & heat while riding
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm & thumb offers improved range of hand movement & greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls
• Long gauntlet cuff construction offers extended coverage & comfort for the lower arm & can be tightly & securely closed over the jacket sleeve to form an excellent seal against the weather
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort & fit
• Ergonomic injected TPU palm slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance in key area
• Race-proven, injected TPU knuckle protector to absorb & dissipate impact while providing air cooling thanks to its specifically engineered vents
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents protection rolling around the finger & roll separation in the event of a slide
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• Velcro wrist adjuster & wide Velcro strap on the cuff provide a secure & adjusted closure
• Leather stretch accordion & Lycra gussets on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip & thumb allow the use of smartphone & GPS systems
• Printed & embroidered logos & detailing
• Available in sizes: S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.