Alpinestars SP X Carbon Gloves Air - Black White Red | A3567316123D
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strapAlpinestars summer gloves designed to be protective: In short, if you want short-cuffed summer gloves and want protective features, then these Alpinestars gloves get you as close to the goal as you can. They offer the highest leather content (without becoming full-on leather gloves), elaborate Carbon knuckle protection, hard impact zone protectors and an extended wrist slider. In other words: Protected.
Performance graphics: Loving the bold Alpinestars graphics including the new typography logo print down the side of the palm? The SP X Air gloves feature just that. That does not change or improve fit or protection, but it does look proper smart! :)
Stand-out feature: Protective shorties with great graphics!
Previously sold at £89.97.
• Constructed from supple & durable full-grain leather with strategically placed perforated leather inserts providing an optimised airflow
• Engineered microfibre reinforcements on the palm provides maximum grip
• Leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Injected TPU palm slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Carbon knuckle protection system with over injected TPU to absorb & dissipate impact
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• TPR puller with Velcro wrist on cuff provide a secure closure
• Stretch accordions & lira gusset on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip
• Printed logos
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Sizes: S-3XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.