Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SPX Leather Jacket - Black
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Vent zips
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Instant comfort: Part leather and part textile, the body of the SPX motorcycle jacket is HRSF - a highly abrasion resistant, 4-way stretch material. Main impact and abrasion areas have then been overlaid with leather for increased protection. The result? A lighter weight leather jacket with an extremely adaptable fit and instant comfort! Perfect for the sporty leisure riders who want a something with all the benefits of textile, but the protection you get from leather.
• Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 13 mm high grade bovine leather & highly abrasion stretch fabric
• Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves & chest further improve fit & upper body movement
• D-ring & hook & loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit & safe closure
• Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a rider’s personal tastes
• Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding & improves comfort
• Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates
• Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder & elbow protectors
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|62||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|64||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.