Alpinestars SPX Leather Jacket - Black White | A310321812D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Vent zips
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Instant comfort: Part leather and part textile, the body of the SPX motorcycle jacket is HRSF - a highly abrasion resistant, 4-way stretch material. Main impact and abrasion areas have then been overlaid with leather for increased protection. The result? A lighter weight leather jacket with an extremely adaptable fit and instant comfort! Perfect for the sporty leisure riders who want a something with all the benefits of textile, but the protection you get from leather.
Manufacturer Specification • Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 13 mm high grade bovine leather & highly abrasion stretch fabric
• Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves & chest further improve fit & upper body movement
• D-ring & hook & loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit & safe closure
• Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a rider’s personal tastes
• Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding & improves comfort
• Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates
• Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder & elbow protectors
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.