Alpinestars SPX Leather Trousers Air - Black White | A312331812D Protection: Knee sliders & two-point CE armour
Comfort: Double leather seat, Mesh lining, Stretch panels, Perforated panels
Instant comfort: Part leather and part textile the SPX motorcycle trousers feature a combination of HRSF and perforated premium leather. The main chassis is 4-way stretch, whilst impact areas have been overlaid with leather for abrasion protection. The result? A super stretchy pair of sport leather trousers with adaptable fit and instant comfort! With quality protection including Sport Knee Sliders, the SPX trousers are perfect for sporty leisure riders who want a something with all the benefits of textile, but the protection you get from leather.
• Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 13 mm premium bovine leather plus hi-resistant stretch fabric
• Extensively perforated front & back, offer excellent internal airflow for cooling comfort
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee & upper back offer improved flexibility
• High, extended rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
• Large stretch panels on calf & crotch area for improved fit & feel
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference adjustment for personalized fit & comfort
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Localized perforation for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Hook & loop grip ankle closure ensures pant remains stable on the lower leg
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
• Supplied with Alpinestars’ class-leading CE certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protectors, which incorporate advanced PU foam for impact & abrasion resistance & are ergonomically designed
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees Protectors are anatomically profiled & feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit & comfort Protectors are replaceable
• Replaceable sport knee sliders for excellent impact & abrasion resistance
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.