Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SPX Leather Trousers - Black
Protection: Knee sliders & two-point CE armour
Comfort: Double leather seat, Mesh lining, Stretch panels
Instant comfort: Part leather and part textile the SPX motorcycle trousers feature a combination of HRSF and premium leather. The main chassis is 4-way stretch, whilst impact areas have been overlaid with leather for abrasion protection. The result? A super stretchy pair of sport leather trousers with adaptable fit and instant comfort! With quality protection including Sport Knee Sliders, the SPX trousers are perfect for sporty leisure riders who want a something with all the benefits of textile, but the protection you get from leather.
• Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 13 mm high grade bovine leather & highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee & upper back offer improved flexibility
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
• High extended rear waist provides greater overlap coverage with the riding jacket
• Large stretch panels on calf & crotch area for improved fit & feel
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue & improves fit
• Waist circumference adjustment for personalized fit & comfort
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Localized perforation for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Hook & loop grip ankle closure ensures pant remains stable on the lower leg
• Internally reinforced seat area for comfort, durability & protection
• Supplied with Alpinestars’ class-leading CE certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protectors, which incorporate advanced PU foam for impact & abrasion resistance & are ergonomically designed
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees Protectors are anatomically profiled & feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit & comfort Protectors are replaceable
• Replaceable sport knee sliders for excellent impact & abrasion resistance
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|52||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.