Alpinestars SR-3 Drystar Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Thinsulate
Protection: EVA foam at impact zones
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Slip-on mid-length cuff with Velcro tab
Winter gloves for those on a budget: Drystar motorcycle gloves with a 100g Thinsulate lining on the back of the hand - the place that is most exposed to wind-chill. Waterproof and breathable with soft hidden protection.
Comfortable everyday: Pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue as you're not battling with the fabric just to grip the handlebars. Slip on design, easy to store when you're not on the bike as they fold up well. Best suited to short rides and twist-and-go bikes, by our say-so, that's a lot of features from a known brand at an awesome price.
• Durable & flexible poly-fabric & synthetic leather chassis for optimized levels of comfort & performance
• Alpinestarsâ€™ waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable & dry in the harshest conditions
• Integrated Thinsulate thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Precurved finger construction & thumb gusset for a comfortable grip
• Long glove gauntlet with wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage
• Available in international sizes S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.