Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars SR-3 V2 Gloves - Black
Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Thinsulate
Protection: 1-point protection & EVA foam
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
Great value Alpinestars Winter gloves: If you are all about short journeys and you want a simple, well-priced set of Winter gloves, these may well be for you. The insulation is Thinsulate. It is not the heaviest weight of insulation we would expect from performance winter motorcycle gloves, but it is more than sufficient for shorter urban journeys. The waterproofing is Drystar, meaning it is reliable and more breathable. The palm is made from Clarino, which is not leather (which helps the price) and provides excellent grip in the wet.
• Synthetic leather used for the palm and thumb for high levels for abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Polyamide fabric used for the back hand and cuff for durability.
• Padded knuckle for additional rider comfort.
• Alpinestars Drystar(R) waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• 100g/sqm Thinsulate(R) thermal insulation on the back hand for warmth.
• Palm padding provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for an optimized fit.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Fabric cuff with wrist elastic for a secure closure.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015.
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.