Alpinestars Stella Amok Drystar Jacket Air WP - Black Grey
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: 3 pockets, Stretch panels
In short: A short jacket to adapt to your needs: The Amok Drystar Air ladies' jacket is uniquely ready to adapt to your needs and wants. How? The outer mesh panel jacket is designed to be a short, rugged riding jacket with mesh panels and plenty of adjustments. It features a removable wind-breaker jacket that is substantial enough (and designed with the aim) to be worn as a casual wind-cheater when you have arrived at your location. And, then there is a removable quilted thermal lining as well to keep you warm when needed (and that also can be fitted inside the wind-cheater jacket when you are off the bike for that little bit of extra snugness). In other words, this Alpinestars jacket is ready for anything!
Protected and protected: The latest Bio Air armour in the Ladies moulded shape is a significant technical improvement, exceeding the Level 2 norm by 30%+ even towards the edge areas. "Armour up" further with Nucleon KR-CiW chest panels and back panel. Impact protection sorted! and the weather protection is guaranteed, too, with the reliable Drystar inner jacket. The outer shell features Alpinestars' distinct waterproof inner pocket.
Stand-out feature: Quality short ladies mesh jacket that adapts to your needs with removable linings.
• Purposely designed & developed for an optimized womenâ€™s fit
• Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest & back for internal cooling airflow
• Removable & interchangeable DRYSTAR liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability
• Removable & interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates
Protection & Comfort:
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Air elbow & shoulder protectors. Bio-Air protection inserts are perforated to improve garmentâ€™s ventilation properties
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
• Rear compartment for addition of water hydration pack & hose
• Safe & convenient storage options with water-resistant front cargo-style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Interior waterproof compartments keeps documents & belongings safe & dry
• Waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit & h(more...)
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.