Alpinestars Stella Amok Drystar Jacket Air WP - Black Grey | A3217916111D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: 3 pockets, Stretch panels
In short: A short jacket to adapt to your needs: The Amok Drystar Air ladies' jacket is uniquely ready to adapt to your needs and wants. How? The outer mesh panel jacket is designed to be a short, rugged riding jacket with mesh panels and plenty of adjustments. It features a removable wind-breaker jacket that is substantial enough (and designed with the aim) to be worn as a casual wind-cheater when you have arrived at your location. And, then there is a removable quilted thermal lining as well to keep you warm when needed (and that also can be fitted inside the wind-cheater jacket when you are off the bike for that little bit of extra snugness). In other words, this Alpinestars jacket is ready for anything!
Protected and protected: The latest Bio Air armour in the Ladies moulded shape is a significant technical improvement, exceeding the Level 2 norm by 30%+ even towards the edge areas. "Armour up" further with Nucleon KR-CiW chest panels and back panel. Impact protection sorted! and the weather protection is guaranteed, too, with the reliable Drystar inner jacket. The outer shell features Alpinestars' distinct waterproof inner pocket.
Stand-out feature: Quality short ladies mesh jacket that adapts to your needs with removable linings.
• Purposely designed & developed for an optimized women’s fit
• Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest & back for internal cooling airflow
• Removable & interchangeable DRYSTAR liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability
• Removable & interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates
Protection & Comfort:
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Air elbow & shoulder protectors. Bio-Air protection inserts are perforated to improve garment’s ventilation properties
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
• Rear compartment for addition of water hydration pack & hose
• Safe & convenient storage options with water-resistant front cargo-style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Interior waterproof compartments keeps documents & belongings safe & dry
• Waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit & helps keep jacket & protection close to the body for improved performance
• Excellent fit & volume adjustment throughout garment
• Optimized for use with range of textile touring pants with internal waist connection zipper
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable & secure convenience
• Integrated reflective graphic details & logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Available in sizes: S-2XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.