Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Andes Pro Jacket Airbag Compatible Ladies WP - Grey Black Red
Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 3 pockets
Looking for the ultimate touring jacket? This Andes Pro jacket features direct ventilation that can either be fully opened or half opened. As well as that, you have optimum protection: the option for back and chest armour as well as the Tech airbag! It looks great, does everything you'd need it to do and will see you through all the seasons thanks to a removable thermal liner and reliable Drystar waterproofing. Winner.
• Additional reinforced polymer layer on critical elbow & lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
• Reflective graphic details & logos makes the rider more visible to other road users in varying light conditions
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience & reassuringly secure closure
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets & insert wallet pocket
• Integrated soft edge collar & 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances
• Tech-Air airbag system compatible
• This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air Street Airbag System
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily & does not require any external sensors to operate
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivalled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area & chest
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm & sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU
• Chest & back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest & back protector inserts available as accessory) for use when Tech-Air is not installed
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable & secure convenience
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body,80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit
• Hook-and-loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
• External zippered pockets for safe & secure storage
• Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants with internal waist connection zipper
• Internal hook & loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile & Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR waterproof & breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance
• Zippered chest air intakes & back exhaust ports for internal climate control & enhanced riding comfort
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.