Alpinestars Stella Ares Jacket GTX - Grey | A3616017939D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets, 1 waterproof pockets
Want Gore-Tex, but not the price tag? The Ares and Patron combo is the perfect choice for you! It’s got the Gore-Tex waterproofing, but is priced to be the cheapest Gore-Tex combo you can get from Alpinestars.
Aggressively priced and well equipped: Bio-air armour at the impact zones offers protection in the event of a crash, whilst a sonic thermal welded liner ensures you stay warm in the winter. Ventilation keeps you cool and the Gore-Tex membrane ensures you stay dry in the rain.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection & weight
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep rider comfortable & dry in wet weather conditions
• Poly-textile stretch panels on back & elbows for fit & freedom of movement on the bike
• Zippered air vents on chest & back provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed
• Zippered front chest pockets, with waterproof forearm pockets & interior document compartment, for safe, peace-of-mind storage for valuables
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 80g, arms) features comfort edge & Velcro-securing internal pockets
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple fit & volume adjustment allows tailoring around the arm & helps keep protector close to the body
• Velcro cuff closures aid fit
• Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
• Reflective detailing on sleeves & back improves rider visibility
• Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.