• Designed & developed for an optimized women’s road riding fit
Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:
• premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort & durability on medial panel & top tongue
• lateral panel constructed from an advanced microfiber for increased levels of flexibility & comfort
• lower tongue is made of mesh for more breathability & comfort
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar waterproof & breathable membrane layered between upper & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release
• Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance & abrasion resistance in key area
• TPR lateral ankle protector provides strategic allround protection & flexibility in key areas
• TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection & durability
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• 3D mesh lining throughout for better breathability & comfort
• PU insole around the heel area for comfort & stability features
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit & support & provides excellent water dispersion
• The AST-1 Drystar is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.