Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Atom Gloves - Black
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 1-point protection with leather inserts on palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Quality you'd expect: We're loving the Atom motorcycle glove from Alpinestars. This short, sporty, air mesh glove boasts plenty of Alpinestars DNA in the technical features as well as the design. The perfect choice for summer riders who want something quality, without breaking the bank.
• Stretch fabric, mesh & leather main shell construction for optimized levels of comfort, abrasion resistance & comfort
• Soft, ergonomically profiled viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard for shock absorption & comfort
• Hook & loop grip closure conveniently positioned on top of the wrist helps keep glove securely positioned
• Mesh & stretch fabric on the backhand for lighter weight, cooling performance & comfort
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm & on backhand offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Reflective piping on fingers for improved rider visibility
• Thumb & palm reinforcement constructed from synthetic suede for durability & grip
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• Short cuff design for ease of entry & convenience
• This garment is CE certified Level 1
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.