Alpinestars Stella Devon Leather Jacket - Black | A311201610D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Stretch panels, Perforated panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Irresistible value: If the top end road-riding jacket from Alpinestars is nearly 40% more than the Devon jacket, it is clear that the top-end jacket and the Alpinestars Devon are not the same; They are merely part of the same road-riding line-up. BUT: They do share in common the DNA of the Alpinestars philosophy.
Affordable performance: What you get is a great leather jacket, produced to Alpinestars quality standard. There is no speed hump and the graphics are more subtle. But it fits well, benefits from the same thermal quilt lining as the more expensive Core jacket and is delivered with the same Bio armour at shoulders and elbows as the whole road-riding line-up.
Stand-out feature: Superb value leather jacket for road-riding.
• Designed & specifically optimized for a women’s performance fit
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Incorporating extensive front & rear perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow & internal cooling comfort
• Removable CE?approved shoulder & elbow protectors on the interior for class-leading safety
• Chest & back compartments are supplied with removable comfort poly-foam inserts; removable to allow accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protection for unrivalled levels of protection
Performance & Fit:
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm & back for excellent fit in the riding position
• Multi-panel lining work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit & comfort
• Removable thermal liner jacket means garment can we worn in colder weather
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; a vital comfort feature for long road trips
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure & customizable fit
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference Velcro & D-ring closure for secure & personalized closure
• Reflective detailing on front & back for improved rider visibility
• Mesh & comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in sizes: 38-50
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.