Alpinestars Stella Devon Leather Jacket - Black with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Stretch panels, Perforated panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Irresistible value: If the top end road-riding jacket from Alpinestars is nearly 40% more than the Devon jacket, it is clear that the top-end jacket and the Alpinestars Devon are not the same; They are merely part of the same road-riding line-up. BUT: They do share in common the DNA of the Alpinestars philosophy.
Affordable performance: What you get is a great leather jacket, produced to Alpinestars quality standard. There is no speed hump and the graphics are more subtle. But it fits well, benefits from the same thermal quilt lining as the more expensive Core jacket and is delivered with the same Bio armour at shoulders and elbows as the whole road-riding line-up.
Stand-out feature: Superb value leather jacket for road-riding.
• Designed & specifically optimized for a womenâ€™s performance fit
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Incorporating extensive front & rear perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow & internal cooling comfort
• Removable CE?approved shoulder & elbow protectors on the interior for class-leading safety
• Chest & back compartments are supplied with removable comfort poly-foam inserts; removable to allow accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protection for unrivalled levels of protection
Performance & Fit:
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm & back for excellent fit in the riding position
• Multi-panel lining work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit & comfort
• Removable thermal liner jacket means garment can we worn in colder weather
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; a vital comfort feature for long road trips
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.