Alpinestars Stella Faster-2 Shoes - Black | A251041610D Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Laced with Velcro tab
An aggressively styled motorcycle shoe that offers the protection you want from full race boots: In terms of protection, these Alpinestars motorcycle boots have plenty to offer! TPU ankle protection are backed by foam whilst an external TPR toe slider and ankle guard protects against abrasion and knocks. A toe box and heel counter also gives further protection in the event of a slide!
As well as many protective features, these Alpinestars road-riding shoes also have plenty of comfort features, making them great to wear off the bike. Padding on the tongue and collar as well as a textile lining that prevents slipping ensure maximum comfort. There is also a removable and replaceable comfort foot-bed and a flex insert in the Achilles heel to offer comfort and a range of movement.
Stand-out feature: Best-selling Alpinestars boots with an improved sole for better grip.
• Designed by Alpinestars footwear development department for a fit fully optimized for a female rider’s foot anatomy
• Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable & abrasion-resistant microfiber
• Evolved, one-piece Velcro instep strap for quick, personalized & secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight, strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing
• New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 & provides levels of performance fit & comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support & structure
• Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel & sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance
• Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, to provide support, protection & stability
• Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, either on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off & support
• Lateral thermoformed rubber ankle insert protects against abrasion & light impacts
Performance & Fit:
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protection & abrasion resistance
• Performance padding on tongue & collar provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping
• Internal toe box & heel counter are layered under the upper for structure & ergonomic design
• PU midsole for comfort & integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort & manoeuvrability on & off the bike
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining for comfort, support & moisture-wicking
• Available in sizes: EUR 36-44
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.