• Designed & developed to ensure an optimized women’s fit
• Aggressively profiled upper boot surface is constructed from a lightweight, durable & abrasion-resistance microfiber
• One-piece Velcro instep strap for quick, personalized & secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight
• Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing
• Integrated waterproof membrane for guaranteed performance in wet weather
• New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 & provides excellent levels of precision fit & comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support & structure
• Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel & sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance
• Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter which provides support, protection & stability
• Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off & support
• TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion & light impacts
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance & abrasion resistance in key area
• Performance padding on tongue & collar provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert to stop heel from slipping
• Internal toe box & heel counter are layered under the upper boot surface for structure & ergonomic design
• PU midsole for comfort & integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort & manoeuvrability on & off the bike
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support & excellent moisture-wicking
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.