Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Leather Jacket V2 Ladies - Black Pink
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels
An awesome ladies sports leather jacket with a facelift! This motorcycle jacket for ladies is highly technical, with plenty of features redesigned to aid your comfort and safety.
You'll be well protected in this updated version of the Alpinestars womens leather motorcycle jacket with removable CE certified Bio-Armour at the shoulders and elbows to ensure your impact points are protected. The 1.3mm leather offers superior abrasion resistance and the shoulder sliders add further abrasion resistance. Add to that the option to insert the Alpinestars Bionic range of chest and back protection and you've got yourself a fully protected jacket.
There are plenty of features in this Alpinestars ladies motorcycle jacket, not just the fresh new looks, and they ensure the most comfortable and personalised fit. It is essential that this jacket is optimised for sports riding in many different ways: Pre-curved sleeves reduce rider fatigue and improve your freedom of movement. Poly-stretch fabric inserts, leather stretch panels and accordion stretch inserts positioned strategically around the jacket give you the fit you want and need. Velcro adjustments also give you the option to have a personalised, comfortable fit at the cuff. A 3D mesh collar also give improved comfort and breathability.
• 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulders & elbow protectors
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• GP LITE - Injected TPU shoulders covered in cowhide leather
• Large accordion stretch panels helps movement & comfort on the bike
• Stretch panels on sleeves & chest further improve fit & feel
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Pre-curved sleeves construction
• Multi panels liner construction
• Soft collar construction
• Reflective details
• Velcro waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
• 2 zippered chest air intake vents
• 2 zippered hand pocket
• Back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon back pad available as added accessory upgrade)
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Embroidered logos
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|38||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.