Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Jaws Leather Jackets - Black Pink
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Perforated panels, Vented zips
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Updated style with the same reliable features: This sporty leather motorcycle jacket is the Jaws and it certainly should be as famous as the shark itself! This leather motorcycle jacket is packed full of features all for an outstanding price and benefits from a face lift for even more style!
First things first, are you protected? Well, with Alpinestars history in the sport, rest assured your jacket offers your some of the best protection money can buy. CE Bio-Armour at the shoulders and elbows with the option to upgrade your protection with back and chest armour ensures you're protected! You can also integrate the L2 CE Alpinestars Bionic Back protector with ease. TPU shoulder sliders add extra protection, whilst the 1.3mm leather is highly durable and abrasion resistant.
So, protection is key, but the next important thing is comfort. Advanced stretch panels on the underarms and waist with accordion stretch panels at the chest, back and elbows not only ensure a contoured fit, but also a comfortable fit. Cuff adjustments and an anatomical sleeve design means that you'll be comfortable in that sportsbike position.
As well as looking cool, you'll feel cool! This sports motorcycle jacket is cool in both senses of the word! High-density perforated front and rear inserts combines with Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control allow maximum airflow through zippered air intakes and exhaust perforations. As it's not always sunny, you've also got an 80g removable thermal lining, so this jacket will see you through the seasons. Overall, an outstanding leather Alpinestars jacket with great value for money!
• Anatomically profiled for a female-specific fit
• Highly durable & abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction
• High-density perforated front & rear panels for superb climatic control
• Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms & waist give superb range of movement
• Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back & elbows for a highly contoured fit & performance comfort
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders are race tested & offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area
• Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest & back further enhance comfort
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes & exhaust perforations to allow efficient regulation of internal airflow
• Anatomically innovative sleeve design to reduce fatigue & improve riding comfort
• Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability
• Removable 80g thermal vest features comfort edge & Velcro-securing internal pockets
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro & semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit & comfort
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring & Velcro waist adjustment
• Neoprene comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Reflective detailing on back & arms for improved rider visibility
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Leather & TPU reinforced zip pull tabs
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.