Alpinestars Stella Jaws Leather Jackets - Black White | A311101612D
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Perforated panels, Vented zips
Extras: Detachable thermal linerUpdated style with the same reliable features: This sporty leather motorcycle jacket is the Jaws and it certainly should be as famous as the shark itself! This leather motorcycle jacket is packed full of features all for an outstanding price and benefits from a face lift for even more style!
First things first, are you protected? Well, with Alpinestars history in the sport, rest assured your jacket offers your some of the best protection money can buy. CE Bio-Armour at the shoulders and elbows with the option to upgrade your protection with back and chest armour ensures you're protected! You can also integrate the L2 CE Alpinestars Bionic Back protector with ease. TPU shoulder sliders add extra protection, whilst the 1.3mm leather is highly durable and abrasion resistant.
So, protection is key, but the next important thing is comfort. Advanced stretch panels on the underarms and waist with accordion stretch panels at the chest, back and elbows not only ensure a contoured fit, but also a comfortable fit. Cuff adjustments and an anatomical sleeve design means that you'll be comfortable in that sportsbike position.
As well as looking cool, you'll feel cool! This sports motorcycle jacket is cool in both senses of the word! High-density perforated front and rear inserts combines with Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control allow maximum airflow through zippered air intakes and exhaust perforations. As it's not always sunny, you've also got an 80g removable thermal lining, so this jacket will see you through the seasons. Overall, an outstanding leather Alpinestars jacket with great value for money!
Previously sold at £429.99.
• Anatomically profiled for a female-specific fit
• Highly durable & abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction
• High-density perforated front & rear panels for superb climatic control
• Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms & waist give superb range of movement
• Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back & elbows for a highly contoured fit & performance comfort
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders are race tested & offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area
• Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest & back further enhance comfort
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes & exhaust perforations to allow efficient regulation of internal airflow
• Anatomically innovative sleeve design to reduce fatigue & improve riding comfort
• Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability
• Removable 80g thermal vest features comfort edge & Velcro-securing internal pockets
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro & semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit & comfort
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring & Velcro waist adjustment
• Neoprene comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Reflective detailing on back & arms for improved rider visibility
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Leather & TPU reinforced zip pull tabs
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.