Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Kira Leather Jacket Ladies - Black White Blue
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Vented zips, Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Like the sporty style, but don't need the fuss? The Kira jacket has a clean cut, sporty style ideal for those that like the sports look but don't want all the fuss. The jacket still has protective features such as a leather outer, the option to insert chest and back armour and pre-inserted shoulder and elbow armour. It simply looks great as it hasn't got all the aggressive sliders and hump that you'd expect to see from a full sports jacket. The ideal choice for road riders that want comfort and sports style.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material on exposed areas
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
• Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users
• Chest compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon chest inserts, available as an accessory upgrade
• Back compartment is designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 2 Nucleon back insert, available as an accessory upgrade
• Removable thermal liner for versatility
• Fixed waterproof membrane for weather protection
• Waterproof inner front pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder & elbow protectors
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XXS||32||23.5" - 25"||30" - 31"|
|XS||34||25" - 26.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|S||36||27" - 28"||33" - 34.5"|
|M||38||28.5" - 29.5"||34.5" - 36"|
|L||40||30" - 31"||36" - 37.5"|
|XL||42||31.5" - 33"||38" - 39"|
|XXL||44||33.5" - 35"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|3XL||46||35.5" - 37.5"||41" - 43"|
|4XL||48||38" - 40"||43.5" - 45.5"|
|5XL||50||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.