Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Missile V2 Leather Trousers Ladies - Black
Protection: Knee sliders & CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Comfort: Stretch panels
Now updated and CE certified! These Missile leather trousers have benefited from a refresh, they're super sporty and come with knee sliders with the option to insert hip armour. They fit great thanks to stretch and accordion in all the right places and pair with all of Alpinestars's sporty jackets.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 13 mm genuine bovine leather
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
• Extensive stretch panels on calf & crotch area for improved fit & feel
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue & improves fit
• Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade)
• Internal Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
• Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact & abrasion resistance
• Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a rider’s body frame
• Hook & loop ankle adjuster for secure & personalized fit
• Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|38||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.