Alpinestars Stella Motegi Leather Suit V2 1 Piece Ladies - Black White Red | A3181017123D
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Partially perforated, Removable, washable lining
Extras: Full vented hump
• Up-to-date ladies leather 1-piece motorcycle suit
• CE armour at the shoulders, elbows & knees
• External sliders at knees & shoulders
Ladies one piece leather suit from Alpinestars. Race in style in a fresh design of this ladies leather one piece suit from the world's leading brand in motorcycle racing. With all the features you want and need you can hit the track knowing that you've got the protection you want in the Alpinestars Stella Motegi V2 ladies race suit.
Plenty of protection. This updated race suit for ladies is made of 1.3mm leather, which offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. It also features CE armour at the elbows, knees and shoulders for impact protection. The external sliders on the knees and shoulders ensure that your suit doesn't fail and rip if you were to take a super tight corner.
The comfort features you want. There is a removable mesh lining which uses stretch panels to ensure a perfect fit, which is washable for extra convenience. The back hump is ventilated and aerodynamic for enhanced performance at high speeds. Mesh calf panels offer an enhanced fit and ensure comfort with your motorcycle boots.
• 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
• CE certified Bio-Armor Alpinestars protectors: CE certified Bio-Armor Alpinestars protectors: shoulders, elbow
• CE certified GP-R Alpinestars protectors: knee
• Dynamic friction shield (DFS) external dual density TPU shoulder
• Replaceable sport knee slider
• Large accordion stretch comfort on the bike
• Stretch panels on sleeves, crotch & chest further improve fit & feel
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• Pre-curved sleeves & legs construction
• High density perforation zones throughout the suit
• Integrated padding increase comfort & protection
• Back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon back pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Chest compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Direct print graphics details
• Multi layer knee construction
• Removable mesh inner liner
• Calf expansion gusset
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Multi snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.