• Designed & optimized for a women’s adventure touring fit
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection & weight
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep rider comfortable & dry in wet weather conditions
• Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit & freedom of movement on the bike
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate & provide close fit around various boot width sizes
• Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.