Alpinestars Stella Protean Drystar Trousers WP - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 2 pockets, Stretch panels
Textile trousers for women from Alpinestars: Ideally paired with a ladies textile jacket like the T-Jaws or the Gunner, these trousers have all the features you need to ride through autumn, spring and winter.
Stay warm in the Protean trousers: There's a removable thermal lining, to ensure you stay warm and can react to changes in the weather. A fixed Drystar membrane ensures that these trousers are permanently waterproof, ideal for riding in English weather!
Ride in comfort and protection: These textile motorcycle trousers for women have CE armour at the knees and pockets for aftermarket hip protection. Stretch panels ensure a wide range of movement on and off the bike and a pre-curved legs means you aren't fighting against the fabric, which reduces fatigue.
• Multi-fabric poly-shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection & lightweight
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while stretch panels on crotch & knee provide enhanced freedom of movement
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR 100% waterproof & breathable liner
• Removable thermal liner ensures high levels of comfort when riding in cooler conditions
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars textile jackets
• Integrated high visibility reflective detailing enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions
• Velcro waist adjusters for a safe, precise & personalized fit
• Premium YKK zippers
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• External flat stor(more...)
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.