Alpinestars Stella Raider Drystar Trousers WP - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets
A winning combo: The bestselling Raider motorcycle trousers from Alpinestars now come in a ladies version! The perfect companion to a Drystar textile jacket, these pants combine waterproofing with a thermal liner for versatility in all riding conditions. With a sporty fit and all the protection you'd expect, all you need to concentrate on is the road ahead!
• Multi-fabric shell construction panels composed with stretch fabric, soft touch polyester, advanced polyester on back & inner leg
• DRYSTAR membrane offers guaranteed levels of waterproofing & breathability
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of protection to fit in various leg lengths
• Extended lower leg zippered opening facilitates easier putting on & taking off
• Extended zippered ventilation strategically placed across the thighs
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit & comfort in the riding position
• Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, waist & back of knees for better freedom of movement
• Stretch accordion above the knees for improved fit & comfort
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Hook & loop grip strap on waist & leg adjustments for precision fit
• Deep, zippered hand pockets for safe storage of items
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Premium self-locking YKK zippers
• Hip pad compartments with PE comfort padding (Alpinestars level (more...)
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.