Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 R Boots - Black Gold
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
All that is good about the Alpinestars SMX-6 boots: The new, more comfortable last, the removable foot bed, even the re-worked SMX-6 sliders have made it into the SMX-1 R line up. So, you know you are getting the latest in Alpinestars footwear design and thinking.
In an ankle height boot: When we are riding around in jeans, we do not want full shaft boots. But, we do want the protection and features that we are used to. Enter the Alpinestars SMX-1 R: The shorter sportsbike boots for the way we ride day-to-day.
Stand-out feature: All the benefits of the SMX-6 boots to wear with jeans.
• Designed & developed for an optimized women’s performance riding fit
• Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability & excellent levels of abrasion resistance
• Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit & support as well as structural integrity
• Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement & comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
• Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Newly designed TPR medial & lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance & durability
• Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
Performance & Fit:
• Instep & Achilles’ accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort & manoeuvrability on & off the bike
• Front Velcro closure system offers a quick & secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use
• Medial zip closure ensures convenient in & out; zip is covered with a Velcro & microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance & abrasion resistance in key area
• Integrated, replaceable, bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker & easier replacement
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle & shift pad for improved shock protection & durability
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
• Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort & moisture-wicking
• SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
• Available is sizes: EUR 36-44
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|36||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|37||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Gold||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.