Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 R Boots - Black Pink | A22246161039D Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
All that is good about the Alpinestars SMX-6 boots: The new, more comfortable last, the removable foot bed, even the re-worked SMX-6 sliders have made it into the SMX-1 R line up. So, you know you are getting the latest in Alpinestars footwear design and thinking.
In an ankle height boot: When we are riding around in jeans, we do not want full shaft boots. But, we do want the protection and features that we are used to. Enter the Alpinestars SMX-1 R: The shorter sportsbike boots for the way we ride day-to-day.
Stand-out feature: All the benefits of the SMX-6 boots to wear with jeans.
• Designed & developed for an optimized women’s performance riding fit
• Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability & excellent levels of abrasion resistance
• Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit & support as well as structural integrity
• Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement & comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
• Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Newly designed TPR medial & lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance & durability
• Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
Performance & Fit:
• Instep & Achilles’ accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort & manoeuvrability on & off the bike
• Front Velcro closure system offers a quick & secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use
• Medial zip closure ensures convenient in & out; zip is covered with a Velcro & microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance & abrasion resistance in key area
• Integrated, replaceable, bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker & easier replacement
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle & shift pad for improved shock protection & durability
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
• Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort & moisture-wicking
• SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
• Available is sizes: EUR 36-44
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.